Re-Classify your Vehicle image
conversions - 23 January 2018

Re-Classify your Vehicle

Aside from the the obvious benefits of owning your very own campervan, there may be some money to save when it comes to road tax and insurance. Once your van is converted to a camper van you must alert your road authority (DVLA for the UK). At Rockin Vans, we do the paper for you so you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that all the legalities are taken care of. 

Read more about the legalities of changing your vehicle classification.